Painting and maintaining transmission towers may not seem like something you need to worry about, but there are plenty of reasons why you should hire a team of transmission tower painting contractors.
Towers are found in public areas and maintaining them not only sustains their structure over time but ensures the safety of nearby residents. Don’t let an unplanned power outage occur when you can hire a team with the proper experience to keep your transmission tower in it’s prime.
Towers that aren’t properly maintained can:
- Rust, bubble, crack, or peel
- Become a hotspot for pests
- Interfere with data transmission
- Breakdown due to weather
Why Hire Transmission Tower Painting Contractors
Steel is a corrosive metal that is prone to damage, especially for structures that are positioned at higher altitudes. The good news is, a transmission tower painting contractor understands how to inspect, repair, and paint towers in order to extend their lifespan.
At U.S. Tank Painting, we are:
- Committed to an “Accident-Free” performance record, keeping employees, clients, the public, and the environment safe.
- Assessment experts with the ability to provide cost-effective recommendations that restore and maintain the life of your transmission tower.
- Trained to operate a variety of surface preparation machinery, scaffold, and build containment systems.
- Certified lead abatement contractors.
Contact a Transmission Tower Painting Company
For 30 years, U.S. Tank Painting has specialized in transmission tower painting, water tank painting, and more.
Our team is made up of highly-skilled contractors that are committed to up-to-date OSHA training to make sure the job site, structure, community, and our team remain safe at all times.
U.S. Tank Painting services NJ, PA, DE, MD, NY, CT, and MA. Contact the industrial painting experts today.